At Jurang we believe that customer service is paramount and that means providing the best options we can for purchase so that customers can have the opportunity to buy in whichever way they prefer.
Lease-Purchase is a fantastic way to fund the purchase of a coffee machine, particularly one of high value. Many new or small businesses do not have the capital to pay in full for the machine they require or it can lead to a dent in the cash flow. That is why leasing is such a popular and safe option, as spreading the cost provides many fantastic benefits and the best part is that once the agreement has ended - the machine is yours!
Jurang takes no finance profit for the leasing of a product by the customer, unlike some companies who earn a cut of the finance interest. You can, therefore, rest assure when leasing through Jurang that any suggestions of this nature are purely for the benefits of the customer.
We are an Ethical and Fairtrade company. This ethos does not only apply to the suppliers we choose for our tea & coffee but also to those with whom we associate within both business and financial settings. That is why we have taken the time to carefully select who we work with to provide our customers with the option of leasing and why we have chosen to work with Kennet Leasing.
Kennet Leasing have worked closely with Jurang for many years, and have been providing businesses with equipment finance for over 28 years, with access to over 25 banks and funders, along with reserves of £50 Million of their own funds. We have a direct relationship with the company which allows us to get you from the shopping cart to brewing coffee quickly. We have extensive knowledge of the process here at Jurang, however, if there is anything that cannot be answered by our team, then the team at Kennet are on hand to provide accurate quotes and answer any of your leasing questions.
Simply call us on 0800 993 0831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to leasing and we will be happy to help!
Leasing has many benefits, for example, it can help with cash flow and have certain tax benefits. Purchasing a high quality, high output coffee machine will reap benefits for any coffee shop/catering business. Sell more cups a day, provide consistently exquisite tasting coffee and create memorable coffee experiences to your customers and clients. This can understandably increase sales and income and in turn, easily cover the monthly leasing cost of the machine in a self-sustaining manner. Not only that; unlike bank loans and other forms of lending, leasing is secured on the equipment and not your property.
But that's not all! Here are a selected few other reasons why we at Jurang recommend leasing as an option:
- You’ll pay regular monthly payments that won’t change throughout the whole term – allowing you to budget effectively from Day 1
- No need to find a hefty deposit to have the equipment you need almost immediately*
- Choose a lease term that suits your business (2, 3, 4 or 5 years)
- Take delivery and the equipment can be earning you income even before your next payment
- Tax advantages – all leasing payments made are tax-deductible**
- Keep cash in your bank, avoid overdrafts and loans
- Have the best and most reliable equipment for your business, not the cheapest
- Security is levied on equipment, not property – giving you peace of mind
If you think that a Lease Purchase is the option for you then we are more than happy to help. Simply find the product that you wish to lease and contact us to request a quote in one the following ways:
1. Online Chat a blue chat box should appear at the bottom of each page, talk to us here and we will be able to get the ball moving extremely quickly for you
2. Give us a call on 0800 993 0831; we would love to be able to get to you know you as a customer as we swiftly support you through the leasing application
3. Drop us an email at email@example.com and you will receive a response the same day from someone in our experienced sales team
We aim to make the process as effective and efficient as possible for you as we can take you from the first point of contact to having the leasing approved, and a coffee in your hand from your new machine within just a few days (if there are no problems with credit checks etc).
Unsure of what machine to go for and need some more information yet would still like to get a quote or two? No problem at all, you can still contact us using one of the ways as mentioned above and we can help advise you on the ideal choice for your circumstance, providing you with extensive knowledge on the coffee machine range and tailoring your choices to fit your budget.