On Orders Over £75
Verified & Safe Ordering
The Bravilor RLX 31 is a buffet coffee machine.
A high-quality fresh filter coffee machine with a robust and professional appearance and the added benefit of separate hot boiling water supply.
Fast and Free delivery from Jurang, an authorised Bravilor dealer.
Bravilor RLX 31 at a glance:
The Bravilor RLX 31 is a high quality, affordable and professional looking buffet coffee machine. Brewing filter coffee directly into a 1.7-litre glass decanter and having a separate hot water top to provide boiling water for other hot beverages. Price includes free delivery to UK Mainland.
Bravilor RLX-series machines:
The Bravilor RLX series compromise of a range of machines, which are perfectly suited for a coffee counter, bar or even buffet. Not only can you brew delicious fresh filter coffee, but through the added benefit of a hot water tap, you can also easily brew a cup of tea and even soups and other hot beverages. The Bravilor RLX 31, serves boiling water which makes serving a delicious, clear cup of tea a guarantee.
The modern appearance of the RLX31 make it ideal for any location where it will be on display.
Bravilor RLX31 Highlights:
- Low maintenance
- Descaling signal
- "coffee-is-ready" signal
- Stainless steel filter pan and housing
- Connection to the mains water supply
- Total counters in coffee-making and hot water sections
- Digital display with touch-button control.
Bravilor RLX 31 options:
- Affordable range of spares, including decanters and filter papers.
- Can be combined with cup heater (WHK)
- HP-RLX - self-regulating hot plates, which can be used independently of the coffee maker and can also be placed on top of the module
- Stainless steel tea filter pan for brewing tea
- Swivel outlet for filling decanters.
Bravilor RLX 31 Specifications:
Model: 1 brewing system, 1 hot plate, the hot water section
Rated power 230V~ 50/60Hz: 4005W
Dimensions (wxdxh): 475x509x448 mm
Coffee making section
Holding capacity: 1,7 litres / 12 cups
Throughput per hour: approx. 15 litres / 120 cups
Brewing time: approx. 6 minutes / 1 decanter
Hot water section
Holding capacity: 1,8 litres
Throughput per hour: approx. 18 litres