On Orders Over £75
Verified & Safe Ordering
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora double (twin) pulse brewer. Digitally controlled thermal brewer ensuring coffee is brewed to the 'Golden Cup Standard' coffee.
Bravilor Bonamat Aurora
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora is a digitally controlled thermal brewer with a range of features that will allow you to brew coffee to the renowned 'Golden Cup Standard'.
The Aurora benefits from a touch screen which allows you to control and manipulate various extraction features to help you set the machine up in a way that brings the best out of the coffee you use and tailoring perfectly to the taste of the consumer.
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora - double is available in 2 versions: a low and a high version. It is also available as a single brewer: Bravilor Bonamat Aurora 5.7 SGH
- Pulse brew to increase the amount of time of the water and the grounds mix to improves flavour
- Water bypass to adjust coffee strength and flavour profiles
- Pre-infusion for consistent and even brew extraction
- Separate hot water tap
- Digital Temperature Control
- Water distribution Control
- Variable size settings
- Ability to save recipes & settings to a RFID card to copy to another Thermal Brewer.
- Energy Saving Mode
- Unique water system with reduced amount of valves to increase reliability