The Bravilor Sego is a fully automatic espresso machine. It features 3 canisters: 1 large canister for coffee beans and two smaller canisters that hold instant ingredients (ie. powdered milk/hot chocolate powder). Lots of drinks options are available as a result. You can also use the machine to produce hot water, for tea and soup.
The Bravilor Sego at a glance
- Bean-to-cup system: every coffee is made using freshly ground coffee beans
- Touchscreen, very easy to operate
- Drinks options: Coffee crema, Café au lait, Cappuccino, Espresso, Espreschoc, Americano, Latte Macchiato, Moccachino, Hot chocolate, and Hot chocolate Deluxe
- Compact and sleek design with brushed stainless steel housing
- Save on energy with "Energy-saving mode"
- Smart counters which monitor waste & descaling and show you how many cups have been produced (daily/life)
- Program every drink to your exact taste requirements with advanced settings (consistency of grind, pre-wetting, contact time, coffee to water ratio)
- Features Bravilor's rotational brewer - easy to remove and keep clean
- Maintenance-friendly because of patented Bravilor Bonamat ingredient mixing units. With their smooth coating they prevent clogging of the ingredients and optimise ingredient flow
- Bravilor's unique hot water system minimises lime build-up
- Built in The Netherlands at Bravilor's modern production facility
The Sego requires connection to a mains water supply, with a min. pressure of 1 Bar. We recommend fitting a water filter system to prevent the build up of scale and to achieve a consistent water quality.
You need to be logged in
to write a product review!