On Orders Over £75
Use Discount Code "JURANG"
Offer excludes coffee machines
Verified & Safe Ordering
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora thermal brewer. A digital pulse brewer which ensures to brew coffee to the 'Golden Cup Standard'. Ideal for any location.
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora is a digital pulse brewer with 20 different programmable settings. This thermal brewer has a small footprint and the fact that the dispenser is portable and can easily be detached from the machine, means you can brew in one location and serve in another. Perfect for any self-serve locations such as convenience stores and coffee shops.
The Aurora benefits from a touch screen which allows you to control and manipulate various extraction features to help you set the machine up in a way that brings the best out of the coffee you use and tailoring perfectly to the taste of the consumer.
The Bravilor Aurora is available in a low and a high version. In addition to this single Aurora, there is also a Bravilor Aurora - Twin Brewer
Specific benefits of the Bravilor Aurora Thermal Brewer:
- Pulse brew (extraction phase): increases the time the water and the grounds are together, which improves flavour
- Bypass (brew strenght control): manipulate coffee strength and create different flavour profiles
- Pre-infusion (wetting process): ensures a consistent and even brew extraction process
- Digital Temperature control to accurately control the temperature during the brewing process
- Water distribution control to match flavour and taste profiles.
- Separate hot water tap
- Variable size settings for increased flexibility and use of different size dispensers
- Ability to save recipes & settings to a RFID card, which you can then copy to another Thermal Brewer.
- Ability to install personal Energy Saving Mode
- Unique water system which uses a minimum amount of valves. This, along with consistent & regular standard user maintenance will reduce the amount of service work required.